Saturday, August 24, 2013

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello and Greetings to all of you

I want to welcome you to my blog site. Here I will be sharing all the latest happenings in my art world as well as posting images of my work and studies for future works. As always I welcome all feedback and comments and hope you will enjoy the peek inside my artistic world.
The first thing I did was open a Etsy shop where I will be selling prints, cards and even original works of art so I welcome you to check out all my works there. Also I am doing a few craft shows this fall in the Houston area and would love to see some of you come out in person and meet me...keep an eye open for the dates and places! Thank you for following me and I look forward to sharing all my works with you.
Have a Fairy Merry Day
Lee Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment